Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot access Call Pilot manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulakeno

Technical User
Jul 25, 2003
US
Hi,

I have a Call Pilot 4.04 running on a CS1000E 4.5 and I am having issues where I cannot access the Call Pilot Manager to do add and changes. I tried accessing it directly from the Call Pilot server by opening the internet explorer but still did not work.
Does anyone have any idea to resolve this issue as the only suggestion I am getting is to reboot the Call Pilot server.

Thanks.

?? Do you see anything at all?
might be down?
I have seen patches kill it. New MS patches have killed some....

Reboot might work, but make sure all the services are running, it uses IIS for the make sure those are running.... but be careful not to mess things up....

Lots of reasons....

make sure you try the Http:// **Ip address of CP**/cpmgr

not just the name.....

I reboot it last night and problem got resolved as expected. I had this problem in some of our sites and reboot usually fix it. I was just looking for other solution since on this company rebooting server will have to go to a change request and a lot of approval is needed.
Thanks for your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back