Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannot access C110 UC Module Webpage

Status
Not open for further replies.

VikeshR

Instructor
Jun 22, 2012
ZA
Hi Can someone please assist if you had this issu. I Cannot access C110 UC Module Webpage. I have used the ip address of the uniot followed by port 7070 and it wont see it.
I checked the system status app and found the it says "boot failed"on the module. any ideas please !!!!!!!!!!!!

What color does the led have on the c110?
did you try restarting it?

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

In the Manager Goto the Control Unit, there you should see the IP address of the UC.
What version (HW/SW) are you on?

Avaya_Red.gif

Dain Bramaged (Avaya Search tool )

Have you ever seen it working okay?
Would need to know a little more about what you have done so far to be able to help properly

Thanks guys .
Ther LED is Green with a flashing ornage after a few seconds.This should mean heartbeat okay. I did restart it a few times and while booting it confirms boot failed.
I have alatrms that state UC processor heartbeat failure.

The IP Address of the UC in manage is 0.0.0.0

It looks like it does not start.
I have a similar issue at the moment.
My C110 does start (not always) but i cannot upgrade it.
I am still not sure what the issue.
When you can then connect a monitor to it and see what error it gives.

BAZINGA!

Havent tried that yet will have a look and confirm. Tnx

You will need to reboot the C110 otherwise you will not see anything on the screen.

BAZINGA!

Hi Did you find the problem? can you belive we dont have an hdmi cable anywhere, so cannot connect until I purchase one.

I have had issues before but that was because i somehow managed to get the BIOS corrupted.
Avaya reloaded the BIOS and all was well but now it happens again.
I am not sure what is going on at the moment.

BAZINGA!

Is the C110 UC Module reliable? I was at a sales boot camp not so long ago and the Catalyst guys worked on it for the entire length of the seminar and could never get it to work.

Thanks,

RE
APSS - SME
ACIS - SME

Yes it is.
My C110 has been reinstalled about 30 times or so to test it.
I have even updated it with normal CentOS updates to see what happens.
I made a share on it etc etc etc.
It is solid but i must have broke something that i cannot fix at the moment.

BAZINGA!

It yes reliable but like tlpeter I must have also broke something or the bios is cracked

If it is 0.0.0.0 then you have no DHCP server running in that network, set the IPO to DHCP client or give it an IP address in a network with a DHCP server then let it boot up. The C110 should get an IP then.

Avaya_Red.gif

Let me get this straight...both of you guy have the C110, both of you swear it is reliable; nevertheless both of your units are dead? Am I missing something? [ponder]

RE
APSS - SME
ACIS - SME

trinetintl
just because an instructor works for days on something and can't get it going doesn't mean it is not good. Sometimes they are so up in the air with their stuff that they forget to put the power plug in.
So far I have not had the pleasure of using the UCM myself but friends and colleagues had it and they were all happy on how easy it is and once in use reliable so far.
If anyone has one left over sitting around please let me know and I would love to put that to the test :)

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS

Our sales guy got one running in the demo kit without help, so it's easy to setup. We have a few running with our resellers without any issues. I've seen more problems with Windows than with linux so far.

Avaya_Red.gif

Let me get this straight...both of you guy have the C110, both of you swear it is reliable; nevertheless both of your units are dead? Am I missing something?
It indeed sounds strange but i have really misbehaved myself on it :)
But time will tell if they are really good.
So far it looks promising.

BAZINGA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back