Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CANNOT ACCESS AA ON FLASH 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

teck1

Vendor
Jan 27, 2003
US
I AM TRYING TO SET UP A FLASG 2 VM WHEN I GO FEATURE 983
I TYPE IN PASSWORD THEN WILL SAY MBOX AA OTHER WHEN I PRESS AA IT TELLS ME NOT ALLOUD SAME WHEN I PRESS CCR
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

NO, it first time I know about this.
What U can do is be sure if u are using the right password to get into the Admin Mbox.
Good luck!

Reset your Flash to default programming. You will lose all voice and config info.

PhM

Sorry, should have added that to reset the Vmail, while at the 'MBox AA Other' screen press '1' . Enter CONFIG at the pwd prompt.

PhM

Check the software version on the card....if it syas VML instead of VM the you have a Vmail Light and you can only access AA via entering keycodes.
spoclogo2.jpg

Like CURLYCORD mention you have a Falsh VM light,to check that you can log in to F983,admin mailbox and PSWD ,when you see Mail,AA,other,Dial 44,you will see system upgrade,press VIEW .It will read to you either VM or VML.IF its VML its light and you can't access AA or CCR without an upgrade thru a key code.

Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back