Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cannat login to analytics web

Status
Not open for further replies.

viksep

Programmer
Jun 14, 2005
US
Hi:

I have done a standalone installation of siebel analytics.
I have created a small repository using the Admin tool and configured for this repository to startup in the NQSconfig.ini file
I have also created a user who belongs to administrator group in the admin tool.

The problem is that i am not able to login into the dashboard (analytics web) using this user. Or for that matter i am not able to login with any user. It seems like the user name and pwd i give is correct becos it gives the following message when i try to login.

Access Prohibited
You are not currently authorized to use Siebel Intelligence Dashboards.

If you would like to use this powerful capability, please contact this site's administrator.

Can anyone help regarding the same. Are the additional preveleges that needs to be given to access the analytics web? Or this is a license issue. Please let me know.

Thanks
Vikram

Vikram,

Login to Analytics Web as Administrator. Click the Admin link at the top. Review the 'Licenses' in the upper right to see if your license for Intelligence Dashboards is enabled. If it isn't, you have a license issue.

If it is, Click on Privileges and review the first option at the top of the screen 'Access to Intelligence Dashboards'.

Let us know what you find.

The Dashboard prefrence should be given seperatly for the user.. In SAW we need to give the permission.

venky 650-208-8169

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back