Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

can you check this url on firefox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzisweet

Programmer
Aug 25, 2006
GB
I thank anyone for helping in advance.

Hi all,

would appreciate if someone could check out this url in IE and in firefox.

I have and everything is fine, however the client says they can’t see the backgrounds and some images in firefox.

The backgrounds are applied to the tables through css class on a table. It should appear as a thin grey line around the content with a graphic at the top, other images include 3 rectangles with little people icons in them - you need to scroll down to see them.

As far as i know it appears fine in IE so you will see in IE how it is meant to look - i understand it is when it is viewed in firefox it does not display properly..

this is particularly frustration as I have checked it in firefox and indeed i developed the css to have both properties for IE and firefox.

I thank anyone in advance… here is the url

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi Suzi,

I am using Firefox and it looked fine to me - I could see the grey line around the content and all the graphics seem to be on there....

Looks fine here too. Interesting, you design your web pages for IE? I figure as long as IE is doing it and Firefox is not then there's definitely some problems with the code. If it doesn't render well in Firefox then it most likely won't look good for Safari. [Your client may not be catering for Safari users, but there are people out there who uses the browser. Like me.] Anyhow, like I said, the code looks fine here on Firefox. There were a few validations errors too, but I imagine you've already checked that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back