Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can someone with IE 5 check this for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilightmama

Technical User
Nov 12, 2002
US
I've posted a template for a site that I've been working on a couple of times- I've been having some div height and footer issues. I *think* I have it straightened out, but I'm afraid of what my test template might look like in IE 5. It is valid code and checks out in IE6, Opera 6.05, and Netscape 7. Could someone let me know where the flaws are in my page in IE5? Thanks:)

looks pretty good to me, and I'm using IE 5. I didn't try any of the links, but I didn't think you wanted us to. I posted a screen capture of what it look slike at:

If at first you can't access this, drop off the file name and press enter, then add it back on.... if you know what I mean?

Thanks,Y2K!

Yeah,none of my links are in place now anyway. Everything else looks in order, though. I'm not sure if it's just the screen capture rendering or not, but the header and menu look like they have some kind of plaid pattern thing going on in IE5, lol, but in other browsers, it looks normal.

Thanks again!

Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back