Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can someone provide a service manual for nec UNIVERSE SV9500?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanyin

Technical User
Jul 18, 2022
CN
thanks

There is no one manual for that system. There are about 20 of them covering various subjects.

For version 9.5 a total of 524MB uncompressed.

We would need to know what version and features you need.

There are 10 kinds of people in the World.

Those that understand Binary and those that don't.

I am learning how to install and use a 9500 system,so I think i need a hardware installation manual, function setting manual, attendant console installation manual, and user manual,it would be even better if I could get all the 524MB manuals

Do you already own a system? Is it up and functioning? Software or appliance model?

no,I don't have a system yet

They can only be purchased from an authorized NEC dealer. I cannot think of any dealer that would sell this system without setting it up, programming it and then maybe training you on how to maintain it. It takes years to learn and even more to master. I do not believe it can be learned from a book. You could try to hook up with a dealer that may allow you access to NEC training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back