Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can somebody help me out on some MD110 info please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker1982

Technical User
Apr 20, 2006
NZ
A customer has various main numbers that are currently in-use at one of their sites on the MD110, a call will come through the MD110 on one of the main numbers and get passed through their Cisco IP solution which i assume is 'bolted on' (connected) to the MD110 some way) there are 200+ numbers so they well require 2x PRI ISDN lines over QSIG, one of the main features they are wanting to migrate over is CLI (Caller Line Identification) so when the call comes through the MD110 and ends up being answered on the Cisco kit the answerer gets CLI. Their current MD110 version is BC10 - i need to do some research on later MD110 BC versions to find out whether this feature can be implemented.

Anybody with any information or has maybe seen this setup before could you please give me some advise on where i need to look? any feedback will be excellent.

many thanks

why you can't connect directly MD to LAN for example with ITG, so you can have all services like name and number presentation with full User to User integration such in a real QSIG? More over if you upgrade exchanges (is sufficient BC11 but prefer last release such as BC12.2 or TSW, formerly BC13) you can integrate directly IP networking with ELU32.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back