Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can not retrieve Audix voice messages from remote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vale1

Technical User
Aug 8, 2007
US
I can leave and retrieve local and remote messages using any extention from the PBX directly connected to the Audix box;

However; I can not leave or retrieve local or remote messages using the remote PBX.

Both PBXs are interconected and I do not have any problem making or receiving regular calls.

Your response will be greatly appreciated

What happens when U try to leave or retrieve local or remote messages using the remote PBX? Do U get to the audix? What are all your indications? Is it an Intuity?

Da-vi'do Juan-is'imo
P.S. For the best response to a question, read FAQ222-2244. Also give the type & version of your voice mail & PBX & preview your post to make sure it is complete & understandable. Please answer all questions so that I may have the info to assist you. Leaving a post on how you fixed the problem will also be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back