Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

can not reply when signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

theharvester

Technical User
Jan 16, 2003
US
My mom can not reply to my e-mails when I digitally sign my mail to her. She is running win xp home and uses outlook express 6 and has SBC dsl. I am using winXP pro with mozilla and Cox cable. When I send myself an e-mail to a differant address and use OL 2002 I have no problem. And no problem replying from my Yahoo e-mail account also. She gets a message that states "You cannot send digitally signed messages because you do not have a digital ID for this account" Is there a setting that will get rid of that message and alow her to reply to my messages.

Thank you for the link I did do a search but did not use the "complete" message for the search. I did not find that artical but I will send the steps to her and a link to that page.
Thank you for your time and I will rember to use complete messages when doing a search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back