Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can not mount Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

intel233

MIS
Feb 24, 2007
US
I get the following error:
--------------------------------------------------------
Microsoft Exchange Error
Failed to mount database 'A1PNETEX2K10'.

A1PNETEX2K10
Failed
Error:
Couldn't mount the database that you specified. Specified database: A1PNETEX2K10; Error code: An Active Manager operation failed. Error: The database action failed. Error: Operation failed with message: MapiExceptionJetErrorMissingLogFile: Unable to mount database. (hr=0x80004005, ec=-528)
. [Database: A1PNETEX2K10, Server: Encino-W2K8.A1PNET.COM].

An Active Manager operation failed. Error: The database action failed. Error: Operation failed with message: MapiExceptionJetErrorMissingLogFile: Unable to mount database. (hr=0x80004005, ec=-528)
. [Database: A1PNETEX2K10, Server: Encino-W2K8.A1PNET.COM]

An Active Manager operation failed. Error: Operation failed with message: MapiExceptionJetErrorMissingLogFile: Unable to mount database. (hr=0x80004005, ec=-528)
. [Server: Encino-W2K8.A1PNET.COM]

MapiExceptionJetErrorMissingLogFile: Unable to mount database. (hr=0x80004005, ec=-528)

OK
Any help is appreciated

Ok I got the database mounted. I just cleared the old log files. I still however can not mount the public folder database. I get the following(basicall the same-log files). Where are the log files for Public Folders kept?
Microsoft Exchange Error
Failed to mount database 'Public Folder Database 1104778659'.

Public Folder Database 1104778659
Failed
Error:
Couldn't mount the database that you specified. Specified database: Public Folder Database 1104778659; Error code: An Active Manager operation failed. Error: The database action failed. Error: Operation failed with message: MapiExceptionJetErrorMissingLogFile: Unable to mount database. (hr=0x80004005, ec=-528)
. [Database: Public Folder Database 1104778659, Server: Encino-W2K8.A1PNET.COM].

An Active Manager operation failed. Error: The database action failed. Error: Operation failed with message: MapiExceptionJetErrorMissingLogFile: Unable to mount database. (hr=0x80004005, ec=-528)
. [Database: Public Folder Database 1104778659, Server: Encino-W2K8.A1PNET.COM]

An Active Manager operation failed. Error: Operation failed with message: MapiExceptionJetErrorMissingLogFile: Unable to mount database. (hr=0x80004005, ec=-528)
. [Server: Encino-W2K8.A1PNET.COM]

MapiExceptionJetErrorMissingLogFile: Unable to mount database. (hr=0x80004005, ec=-528)

OK

The location of the log files for the public folder database is the same as for the mailbox database in the same storage group. To find the location, right-click the storage group name and select properties.

When all else fails, read the book!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back