Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can not give CO line to the restricted clients LG ARIA 300

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsarkuant

IS-IT--Management
Apr 7, 2009
TR
Dear all,

I have LG ARIA 300 system. Except a couple of DKTs, all DKTs restricted to the CO lines. But sometimes we need to give CO line to the clients so they can dial to the outside but system not allowing that.
What I have to do.

All the best

Have a look at Walking COS using authorize code to temporary override toll restriction for your clients.

This might be your solution.

Hi Jolle82,

Thanks for your help but I could not find any menu for walking COS. Would you give me more specific information please as I have no much knowledge regarding programming.
Best wishes

Have a look at pgm 227 (Authorization code table).

Authorization code length can be programmed as 5 digits or variable length (3-11digits). If a 5-digit authorization code
usage is programmed, the authorization code works as 5 digits length in admin program or features.
Under the variable length mode, the authorization code is flexible from 3 digits to 11 digits (in MPB version 2.0 or
below, authorization code is fixed as 5 digits)

Authorization code can be programmed as 5 digits or flexible length (3-11 digits); refer to PGM161 – FLEX21

To activate Walking COS from a DKTU, perform the following Steps:
1. Press the [TRANS/PGM] button.
2. Dial 2 3; the confirmation tone should be heard
3. Enter the authorization code; the intercom dial tone should be heard and the used extension COS
(Ref. C) is temporarily changed.
4. A CO line call can be placed only one time.

To program {Walking COS} on a flexible button:
1. Press the [TRANS/PGM] button.
2. Press the applicable FLEX button.
3. Press the [TRANS/PGM] button.
4. Dial 2 3.
5. Press the [HOLD/SAVE] button to accept changes.

This information could be found in the feature description manual, and the programming manual.

Regards Jolle

Hi Jolle,

Thanks very much for your help:)

Best wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back