Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can I save voicemail messages to an external device with Call Pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

polecat31

Programmer
Nov 12, 2014
US
Have a CS1000 7.5 with call pilot. A department has a full mailbox (100 Messages) and wants them saved to an external device. Can this be donw? And how?

Have you got the option to have any mailbox messages sent via email with the message attached as a *.wav file?. This facility is on the BCM call pilot range and I would have thought that it exists on the larger Call Pilot systems.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

That capability does exist on the larger platforms also.

according to Avaya this will work for new voicemails, but is not retroactive. Was just wondering if there was a trick, to bulk send a fold to perhaps a thumb drive. Thank you.

Resend the saved messages to another mailbox with the emailing the .wav file turned on.

I don't know of any bulk way to save them off to a key drive.

If you have MyCallPilot, you can connect to the mailbox via Internet Explorer and see all the messages listed than save/download each as a wave file.
Or you could do a backup of that specific mailbox to a network drive so at least you have the messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back