Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can I save vm as wav files. CP 100 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

murphysmom

Technical User
Nov 19, 2006
CA
Need to archive messages

I will do that just wopndered if they can be found and downloaded without adding the unified messaging licencec

I have Call Pilot 100, version 1.5.32.01. I've purchased 2 unified messaging licenses, however, getting "invalid keycodes". Does the software have to be upgraded in order to for the key codes to accept or should the vendor have activated them with our CP version?

Appreciate the help. Thanks.

in order to generate key codes, the vendor had to get the serial number from your call pilot.

I provided the vendor our call pilot serial number and they activated the licenses based on that. They sent back instructions to assist me, but they include upgrading software to 30.00.75.22. I'm waiting for a reply if it's possible to activate the code with our current version.

no. you hgave to upgrade to at least 3.0 for the key codes to be accepted.

Thank you, STSGUY. I'll have our CP software upgraded. You have been a great help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back