Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can I Modify the IP2004 Information Area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

naybag

IS-IT--Management
Oct 20, 2005
US
Ok, I get it! I have Nortel phone system with Nortel phones. The IP2004 has the Nortel logo on it, not once, but twice.

Does anyone know if I can modify the "Nortel Networks" verbiage that appears in the information area of the IP2004 phone?

you can change the advertisement to what ever you want. You will find it in services-----ip telephony-----ip terminals-----Nortel ip terminals-----Then change advertisement logo.

Marshall

Thanks. I am relieved there is a way to do this. I probably should have mentioned I have a BCM50. The structure must be slightly different. I don't have a "services" option.

For the BCM50 it is located in Element Manager:
Resources/Telephony Resources/IP Terminal Global Settings/Advertisement Logo___________________

Consulting -
"If You're Not A Part Of The Solution, There's Good Money To Be Made In Prolonging The Problem."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back