Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can I Download all documents in a Team Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystalfun

Programmer
Feb 8, 2001
US
We have a Team room with a few hundred documents. Is there a way for me to download all files in all documents or do I need to go into each document to extract the file? If so can someone explain?

You can replicate the teamroom locally and therefor have all docs on your laptop - with the corresponding attachments.
If you really want to detach all attachments, I'm sure there is some code somewhere you can put in an agent to do just that. A search on Tek-Tips, or even Google, will certainly help you there.
What is it exactly that you would like an explanation on ? Attachments are contained in documents, to access them you have to open the document. If there is not a function designed into the application to detach everything for all docs, then you cannot do it via Notes functionality.

Hope this helps.

Pascal.

I've got nothing to hide, and I'd very much like to keep that away from prying eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back