Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can I control a "page (tab) caption" depending on its sub-form content

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobile2

Programmer
Dec 19, 2002
GB
In MS Access 97 I have a customer database. Each record is displayed in single form view. On this, there have been 9 seperate pages (tabs) inserted so that users can select on the appropriate tab to see various details of that particular customer e.g. contact details, recent communications, service users, etc. Some of these pages contain sub-forms and some of the tabs just include text boxes. What I would like to do is if the page's sub-form or text boxes contains records, then the page caption will change colour, or alternatively, if the sub-form within the page has no records then the caption of the page will grey-out. This will save the users a lot of time clicking on and off tabs to check the contents of each one. I have read some FAQs on changing label colours but nothing about page captions. Would really appreciate a starting point for this. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back