Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can I change an image displayed in Crystal Report based on other data 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzyg

Technical User
Oct 23, 2007
CA
I am trying to create a report in Crystal 8.5 and need to change the image that is displayed (company logo) depending on which division of the company did the business. I am working with a report someone else built and currently the image is static and built right into a subreport. Is it possible to do this in 8.5 and if so, how?

Thanks!

Place multiple images on top of each other, and conditionally suppress all but one of them depending on the database you are using.

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Macola, eSynergy, and Crystal Reports

"What version of URGENT!!! are you using?

...or create separate HEADER sections for each Logo, and conditionally suppress them depending on the database you are using.

This is sometimes easier to look at in the designer that the overlapping Pictures in a single Header.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back