Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can I assign SYSTEM speed dials to KIM buttons ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

randyvegas

IS-IT--Management
Nov 24, 2007
US
In searching for a solution to a customer's desire for "EASY" speed dials, I was thinking of adding a KIM to the T7316 and assigning the buttons to a system speed dial.. ??

I know I can assign the user Auto dials to a key, but not sure about the SYSTEM speed dials (3 digit ones) ... ???

thoughts ? comments ? insults ?

thanks!

No sorry
You must enter the code manually.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

DAMN!.... so the only option would be personal autodials for the KIM then Grr..

can I at least program the personal autodials to one set and then COPY the user data to other sets ?

Internal or External Auto Dial can be programmed.

As for Transfer to vmail which is F986 the receptionist must manually enter the ext# as well, you cannot do F986 then use an auto dial.
Reason is 2 different systems....F986 is a vmail feature and not KSU.

You can copy all programming but the cath is it wont program auto dials to itself so you may have to go around and fix a key on each set.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

You must have a T7316E and at least 6.1 s/w to add a KIM. You can add system speed dials, 221, 222 etc you can also add outbound speed dials xxx-xxx-xxxx. If you have an enhanced KIM I believe you can put lines on it.

Wayne T

silver-

its cap to have line appearances and you can only have 5 per pbx

ddcommllc.com
Avaya/Toshiba/SyntelSolutions

ACIS

"Will work for stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back