Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can Grow - When viewed through WEB

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsekharj

Programmer
Nov 10, 2001
US
Hello all,

I am having a hyperlink for which I have checked the Can Grow option. From the Report if I execute by pressing F5 I am able to see that the 'can grow' has been implemented. But the same through the web is not shown, bcos of which the filed value extends and covers the next field also.

Are there any other properties that have to be set for the same. Please help.

rsj

When you have problems with one field "growing" and covering the field below it, Place the field below in its own subsection and bring the border of the section with the "can grow" field tight to that field.

The "can grow" field just pushes on the border until it is filled then the field below it in the next section is shown with no problems

Thank you NGOLEM,

But my doubt is different. I think I could not mention it clearly. The 2nd field that I am talking of is on the same line as that of the field with the hyperlink. U see the hyperlink field just does not break at the width that we have given and continue in the second line although the 'Can Grow' property is set. It just goes on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back