Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can call center monitor call times by extension?

Status
Not open for further replies.

highgravity

Technical User
May 12, 2004
CA
Customer is running a MICS 7.1, currently with a flash.
They have 6 extensions that answer inbound calls, and they want to monitor call times by extensions to determine how quickly each employee is closing a sale.
1. is that possible with a CP150 with call center
2. Can that be monitored real time, or is it a report for end of day?
3. Anyone in Greater Toronto Area have experience setting this up, as none of my tech's do.
Thanks,

I am not specialized in Call Center but I think it's like SMDR where it spits out the raw data and needs to be translated with a 3rd party software (RCC) that was created/distributed by RSI located somewhere east of us, if that rings a bell.
SE Telecom to the north has it mentioned on their site still.

The software would load on a PC (RCC server) and interact with the Callpilot.

I was very lucky in not getting those type of calls and was kind of avoiding them (without trying) based on what I read on this forum reading setup or issues, and Windows release changes or updates and so on.

I know user Nortel4ever has experience of sorts on this and may chime in on this one, in a bad way, LOL!

The AI in my brain says "take a pass".

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back