Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can anyone tell me....please frontpage and Vb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafty

Programmer
Jun 10, 2002
AU
Sorry don't mean to sound to pushie but Can anyone tell me if a Visual Basic project can be shown on a Frontpage 2000 Web site?

I need link a Access Database to create a VB project and then publish the page in FrontPage...should I enter this query in the VB area??

If not do I need special software to do so? or do you know a better application to enter this information in

I couldn't tell you the answer to this, but I can tell you to try looking on Microsoft's MSDN web site, which is for developers. They also cover FrontPage on the site, so there may be some information there. You can also try posting a message on the Visual Basic board and see if someone there knows.

Linda Adams
Visit my web site for writing and Microsoft Word tips: Official web site for actor David Hedison:

If you're working with VB and want to create a Web Application, I think you're looking for ASP (Active Server Pages) which use a sister to VB Script and run on the server.

Look within Tek-tips for the Active Server Pages forum.
(Programmers > Graphics & Web Tools > Active Server Pages)

Dave [idea]
Flashspot.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back