Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE........

Status
Not open for further replies.

BongoMudpie

IS-IT--Management
Apr 27, 2002
GB
Ok guys, this is a massive question that i don't have the answer too, but maybe there is someone here that can help!!

I have a client that is requiring an information kiosk with keyboard facility and mouse. The main program will hold medical information on certain medical conditions, however, when the client is looking at a particular medical condition and they have a patient with that medical condition he needs to be able to enter the particular data from the client into some kind of editable file that can be; a) saved to the local system b) printable c) emailable to local GP's d) retrievable.

Now, preferably this does not want to be a Word Doc, what it needs to be is in the same format as Director, Flash or some other source.....

any ideas?

thanx to anyone who can help

I would simply use FileIO to write/retrieve data to/from external .txt file. Then you can do whatever you want with the data - print, email, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back