Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

can any other program do this??

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielanaidu

Programmer
Nov 2, 2007
US
I have been using frontpage for years, but want to switch to another program. yet i haven't found one yet that lets you create a navigation structure and links between pages the way that frontpage does (child and parent pages, etc.). do any other programs offer anything close to that feature? i downloaded expression, and have not yet figured out how to create navigation bars. does dreamweaver offer anything similar to frontpage in this respect? thank you so much for your help.

Might be better asking the HTML forum. You mainly get Frontpage users in the Frontpage forum.

Expression Web can help you along with this. A lot of time it is better to create your own navigation though using lists (and use CSS to help lay them out).

I think though that Expression Web relies on ASP.NET code to help you with the navigation, which you need to have on a Windows platform

Merchant Accounts | Toll-Free Numbers | Expression Web Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back