Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can’t install Micros Res 5.4 on windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerry566426

Vendor
Dec 30, 2022
VN
Hi all,
Thanks for help me at this thread.

I have installed Micros Res 5.4 for Pos M3700 at my win 10 21H1 WS. I try many time and it always failed to install.
After find information about this problem, I have heard that Res 5.4 not support win 10. So anyway to install Res 5.4 on Win 10 without upgrade Res version? Please help me!
Thank you so much.

Hey!

Why don't you use W7 in that case? Runs smooth. I think there's no other way to install it unless you upgrade your RES version.

If you need the files, lemme know and I'll share them with you.

win10_5.4_v8ugzw.png

Might be some other reason your install is failing. Mine seem to work just fine. This workstation is on 21h2 build 19044.2364

I could share the windows image used to create this workstation if you'd like. It's just a VHDX of the workstation that's been sysprep'd

To the individual suggesting win7, because you can't get pci compliance.

To the OP, make sure all the pre reqs are installed. Most of them are found under custom windows services.

Hi, friends, I need Res Pos 3700 5.4 installer to upgrade my old 5.1 3700, I am looking for at Oracle website without exit, can somebody share it with me please?, thanks in advance.

hi send me an email i will send you the installer if you need cherifbj@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back