Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CAM's Retail Star- Change Store Info on Reciept?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildflower

Technical User
Feb 27, 2005
US
In CAM Commerce Retail Star software, Can anyone tell me how to change the store information (name and address?) In case anyone is concerned, no worries, the program is used by the same and only store that it was originally licensed to. The store was set up to help fund a non-profit organization that received a percentage of the proceeds. The store had to move and the owner/founder decided to run the store entirely through her nonprofit organization so it would get 100% of the proceeds. It is still run by the same person. (Sorry, but I thought I had better explain.) We now want the Non-Profit's name at the top of the receipt. Naturally, CAM Commerce who already overcharges and then tries to squeeze every penny out of you wants to charge (a non-profit!) for a support consultation to change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back