Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Campaign Manager and Tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.

glasper

Technical User
Nov 6, 2006
US
Hi,

I'm using GoldMine 6.7 - SQL and need some help with the campaign manager. Our company would like to track the progress of new call campaigns.

1. Create a call campaign
2. Create a script for the call center to use
3. Tag/Filter/Group contacts for each call center member
4. Track success or failure of campaign
- Who signed up(said yes)? Who didn't sign up (said no)?
- Analyze the response of those who said No
5. Report on the results

Can GoldMine handle this type campaign? If so, to what level? If anyone has done, I'd like to know how it was accomplished step-by-step. I know all of these the items listed can be accomplished in GM, but the campaign manager seems to be missing a few key components. I'm not a programmer, but I'm willing to experiment with this module to get the results we need.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Hi

You can manage some of the above activities from the campaign manager but not all. Personally I would simply use Schedule a Call to a filter or group and use the activity code to flag the specific campaign and then when the users complete the call get them to use the result codes to flag the response. You would then be able to use the Statistical Analysis tool to easily analyse the results.

Alternatively a reporting tool such as MasterMine would let you report on the Outcomes at a deeper level.

Hope this helps.

Andrea Ingham
Prior Analytics Ltd (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back