Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Calls to voicemail

Status
Not open for further replies.

cliffa

IS-IT--Management
Oct 1, 2002
GB
Dear all, I wonder if you can help me. I manage 3 Meridians options 61c, one of which is connected to an Octel voicemail system. all the Meridians are connected by MCDN E1's. My problem is, that If I enable TRO & TAT on them, and a call to an extension from a remote site is unanswerd then reverts to voicemail. If that call it subject to TRO, the call goes to open tree, not the called users greeting. I'm sure there is an RCAP setting somewhere for it, but I cannot find it.

are all your switches networked on pri?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Message for John Poole

Hi John, I did respond to you re: my thread (thread798-1446989). Do you have any ideas ??

(Help from anyone else also much appreciated).

Regards, Cliff.

See if you can check the DCH messaging to see what digits you get with the feature enabled and disabled and what the differences are if any.

Most likely the correct CLID is not being presented to the OCTEL if you have the features enabled.

Hi Triton,thanks for the response. With TAT disabled works fine (but uses multiple channels).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back