Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Calls to CDN's acquired by Contact center drop after 4 rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

phonetech2012

Vendor
May 18, 2012
US
We have had this issue once in the past and rebooting the Callpilot and the CCMS seemed to have cleared the problem. I am trying to find the fix for this besides rebooting. We can not directly dial a CDN or get to the CDN via a transfer block in our Callpilot menu's. Calling the CDN when it is acquired gives you 4 rings then it drops, if it is de acquired, it rings to callpilot saying there is no mailbox at xxxx.
Any ideas? CPilot is rls 5.0 CCMS is 6.0 PBX 7.0

It sounds as if the mailbox isn't seeing the correct CLID when the CDN is not acquired.The mailbox might need to see the ACD number that the CDN is tagged with in the extension DN area.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

I am more concerned with when it is acquired. It seems to be happening when we are supposed to be giving night treatment. It appears to work during regular hours. The nite treatment looks fine in the scripting, but I'll go through all that again.

You should probably post the script in the Symposium forum.
Possibly the script is skipping a command to play an announcement or the announcement is not working.
If you are using ACCESS channels on the CCMS then check that they are acquired and working.

Thanks, I will post it now. We are using IVR ports, which all seem to play the message when we directly dial them.

Looking in CCMA - are the IVR ports acquired and logged in?

Yes, IVR ports are logged in and acquired. The mas link handler 2 service in CCMS keeps bouncing up and down. I can not get it to stay enabled. We do not use access ports, is the mas link service needed?

If you're using CP for IVR, then yes MLH is needed.

Try shutting down both VSM and MLH services on the CCMS. Then reboot CP, wait for CP to come up into full service, then restart VSM, which should kick in MLH...if all is working correctly.

Thanks for clarifying that for me. I wasn't sure if I was chasing my tail. I restart the vsm and it logs out my IVR voice ports on the PBX side, is this normal behavior.
I will try your recommendation now.

I shut down vsm and mlh, rebooted callpilot, then brought them back up when cpilot was online but still drops the MLH service..uhg!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back