Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Calls routed to wrong extensions BCM50

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMITSpec

MIS
Aug 13, 2001
US
I've been trying to figure out why calls are being routed to wrong extensions. Only thing that has changed is the LEC installed 50 pair cable at the NID. LEC also performed some work at the telecommunications building (remote site with microwave). They installed new equipment in the telecommunications building but didn't hook any cables to the equipment nor is the equipment powered on. They had a microwave radio tech take a look at it as well as cable splicer/lineman (didn't get a business card like I usually do). Cable splicer/lineman informed me the new equipment wasn't hooked up.

My initial thoughts on this is a signalling issue from the LEC. Any advice regarding this, if it is a signalling issue or something internally? Inside dialing routes to correct extensions.

BCM50 r6.0.2.05.237, failed to mention that in my original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back