Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Calls rerouting extreamly intermittently

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc8rlp

Programmer
Aug 8, 2007
US
I have had a weird one come up. It is extremly intermittent and really on no particular ext. For examlple if someone dials 7222 the call just routes to another ext. I use 7222 because it is this customers help desk line and is called alot. It will do this once, then if you call 7222 back right away it rings where it is supossed to. Then it does not happen again for a couple days or more. Then out of the blue it will happen again. Again it happens on more than ext 7222, but thats just is where it gets noticed the most. I was just wondering if any of you have ever heard of this before. The system is an ES at rel15

Thanks

I need Help programming a long distance pic code into a Fujitsu 9600?
I need to find the Command Code for the Fujitsu 9600 that will allow me to program a long distance pic code. This command will dictate the LD used anytime someone dials 9 to call out of the system. Once I get the pic code programed it will ensure the our LD provider can not be bypassed. Anybody know the command code to the Fujitsu 9600 that will allow me to program the code? Thanks

kc8, You dont mention if these are ACD pilots,hunt groups or just system fwd.

If ACD check agent prioritys.

If hunt grp check hunt grp members and type of hunt grp.

If fwd, do a disp stsvd for the station in question to see if they have a fwd override.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back