Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Calls-queued configuration in vector doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

surprises

Technical User
Jul 26, 2012
ES
Hello everybody,

I want to disconnect the call after an announcement, if there are more than 10 calls waiting in a two call center sites but the following configuration doesn't work. I am watching a report in CM Supervisor that shows me sometimes 11 or 12 calls waiting:

02 goto step 32 if calls-queued in skill 1 pri h > 10
32 # There are more than 10 calls waiting in site 1
33 goto step 37 if calls-queued in skill 2 pri h > 10
34 route-to number 39 with cov n if unconditionally
35 stop
37 # There are more than 10 calls waiting in the platform
38 disconnect after announcement 365
39 stop

The number 39 is the VDN before this vector.

I'll apreciate any sugestion, correction or comment.

Thanks in advance

When you route to VDN 39 to the new vector, is that where the skilling is happening? Do you have a lot of upfront messaging/options? The time it takes the caller to go to the new vector and make their selections before they get queued to the skill could be why the previous vector is sending the calls. The caller hasn't been put in queue yet while they are making their selections while new calls are coming in.

- Stinney

“The man who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the man who does not ask is a fool for life.” - Confucius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back