Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

calls not going to voicemail 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

winzig

MIS
Mar 11, 2010
US
Hi all,

I have a CS1000 system and we experienced a power outage this past Sun. evening. Now when internal or external callers reach an extension and no one answers the line just keeps ringing, voicemail doesn't pickup the call at all. I can login an extension to check for msgs fine. What's odd is that VM appeared to be working fine on Mon. but not on Tues..

Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA

mermail or CP? Either way check resources, check VM ACD Call Flow

Mato' Was'aka

CP. Not sure what the steps are to check that. I know how to use ld 43 & 95 commands but that is about it. tia

check it on the server side, check it on the CP browser

Mato' Was'aka

actually, gracefully restart CP with standard windows restart, may provide quick resolution.

Mato' Was'aka

Symptoms sound like the CallPilot CDN is not acquired, but I'm with bigindian, a clean restart of the CallPilot server may be your best bet. (star to B.I.)

CP and Windows 2003 have been restarted gracefully a couple of times. I'll look in CP, I was looking in there earlier but I'll look a little closer for ACD Call Flow now that I know what I'm looking for. tia

Reboot didn't help any. Found that the issue was with the Maintenance/Channel Monitor in CallPilot. Had to 'Select All' then "Courtesy Stop' and 'Start' on them even though they all showed idle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back