Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Calls into conference bridge are ringing then disconnecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

abenoit99

Vendor
Aug 21, 2013
Calls coming into an OPT 81 are entering thru an 800 number which is answered by a PRI. The auto attendant answers and when the caller dials 2222 they hear 2 rings then a quick busy and it disconnects.

1- 2222 is a DSC which points to RLI 99
2- RLI has a DMI of 99 which deletes 4 and inserts 8226
3- 8226 is an ACD number which NCFW to 1225 which goes to 23 ports set up as 2616 sets that are on the MICB.

I can call in on the 800 number and dial an ext and the call goes thru but not to the 2 numbers set up for the conference bridge.
This is used for employees on the road to call in to the business and access the conference call.

Any ideas?

No I haven't tried TSC. The customer states that it was working then stopped, no programming changes have been made in a very long time. Any other number works but not the ones that are for the conference bridge. I think because it goes thru some hoops first.

I'm wondering if I set up a prompt in the auto attendant to go to the ACD for the bridge. This way the caller would just have to press 1 digit and then go to the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back