Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Calls from remote site don't go to VoiceMail

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELBeast

MIS
Mar 13, 2006
US
I have a Succession 4.0 at corporate HQ running Callpilot 3.0
I have three remote offices running BCMs rel 3.7. Everything is communicating via H.323 trunks over IPSEC tunnels, with the NRS in corporate responsible for all the call routing between sites. Everything had been working perfectly, but within the past three weeks or so we have been recieving compliants from one of our offices in California (BCM) that they call people here in corporate via extension (we have all internal intercompany calls routed over the H.323 trunks if you dial a person's four digit extension) the phone will ring but never go to voicemail, it just stops ringing. This only happens when they use extension to extension dialing, if they dial via the person's DID the callpilot will pick up just fine. Is there any kind of event log or trace I could check to see what's happening behind the scenes?

i would check that on the switch side, do an ench in 80 on the called station to watch the call progess.. you should get a switch error on a call that does that.. those may point to the problem.. if your not getting an error or bug code, it's usually a patch issue

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back