Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Calls are being forced to Audix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mecielo

Technical User
Sep 2, 2002
US
Hello,
I have a Definity G3 Release 8 and all DID calls from outside the building and Pbx are going straight to voice mail rather than ringing the associated station. What do I have setup incorrectly? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Look at the coverage path and see if all is set to yes. Plan your work............Work your plan

[afro]

If your calls are getting to voicemail, your coverage paths and hunt groups seem to be working fine. Is this a new installation? Has it ever worked? If not, I'd check your CORs and COS for dial problems -- I'm assuming you can get to voicemail and message waiting lamps are coming on, ergo the determination that the calls are going directly through to vmail?

Other things to check --
Try setting up a DID station that doesn't have coverage (leave field blank) - what happens when you call it? This may give you some troubleshooting directions.

Status stations for call forwarding/send calls status. This probably isn't it, but just to cover all bases...

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back