Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Calls Answered RTD not resetting over night

Status
Not open for further replies.

inoburger

MIS
Dec 14, 2007
US
I have a graphical display for calls answered with the following conditions:
Data Colleciton mode: interval-to-date
Statistics: Conacts Answered

My problem: Recently the graphical display has stopped resetting overnight. The only thing that I could figure out was that an agent never logged off the previous night. Can this be the cause? If not, does anyone have any other suggestions...Thanks

There is a setting in CCMA Configuration Real-time that determines when the statistics are reset and how many hours they continue to accumulate.

Were you able to get this to reset? Was working fine for us until last night. AACC 6.3

I looked for the setting in CCMA Configuration that determines when they reset, but didn't see that parameter. Tried the "Restart Real Time Reporting Service" box, but that didn't reset thew calls answsered.

All of our queues counters didn't reset last night, checked one of them and all agents were logged out yesterday afternoon.

Our weekly backup ran this morning around 3am.

It was working fine for 2 days then sometime last week it reset in the middle of the day and the counter dropped to zero. I set the following under RTD display and so far it has been working.

Interval-to-date:
Data Collection Interval: 23:45 (hh:mm) since we close at 1:30 am
Collection will start immediately
One of the intervals starts at: 6:00 am (today) since we open at 6:00 am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back