Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot150 Lost Key Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

sstren

Technical User
Oct 6, 2005
CA
I just upgraded my CP150 to 31.10.31.22 and it works perfectly...

But the CP150 lost all the factory keys...and of course I have no idea where the pieces of paper are that came with it...

I only have 20 mailboxes showing, no UM seats and no Call Center...

Can someone retrieve the keys on KRS for me, my CP150 Ser # is 125064471111

In the Avaya KRS for CP100/150/mini is says there are no current keycodes for this SYS ID.

Keycode Retrieval System Rls: 11.09

Retrieve History

In this section you can search for a System or Site
and retrieve the history and any corresponding keycodes.

User: Type: User
Group:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selected System Id : 125064471111

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Search Results
DATE CUSTOMER PO# ORDER # PRODUCT NAME
No keycode history found.

How is that possible as the CP150 comes with additional keycodes right out of the box from Nortel?

I was just told yesterday that older keycodes were not recorded in the KRS until a few years ago when a program to generate keycodes for BCM's and CallPilot's was sneaked out the back door of Nortel. If you don't have the original auth code sheet you'll most likely have to buy new keycodes.

Brian Cox
Oregon Phone

I just got off the phone with the Avaya KRS dept...they said if I could find someone with a customer (sold to) or partner number, they would be able to supply me with the original keys for the CP150 regardless if they come up on the KRS system or not...

They have opened a ticket for me #IT477373.

Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.

@ curlycord

Thanks for the assistance today...After you mentioned that to me earlier, it struck me to verify another one of my CP units...

Would you be so kind as to verify my CP100 Ser# 125384441111 as it shows 34 subscriber mailboxes before and after the upgrade...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back