Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot v4 mailbox greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

winzig

MIS
Mar 11, 2010
US
Hi all,

I'm a newbie to this forum and no formal training on the system other than what I've picked by asking questions of the vendor that installed it. I have CallPilot v4 on a MG1000 system. Lately I've had to constantly reassign mailboxes and extensions to different employees. I would like to know how to delete greetings created by the previous employee from CallPilot?

Thanks in Advance.

Just delete the mailbox and rebuild it for the new user. Or log into the mailbox and press 82 for greetings. Press 1 for internal greeting or 2 for external greeting and then press 76 to delete the greeting.

I thought that I did delete it then recreated it from telnet session. I used LD 95 Req:OUT then Req:NEW. Is that not supposed to reset the box?

LD 95 in the PBX only removes and creates the name associated with the telephone display. Has nothing to do with CallPilot voicemail.

So does the box for the ext. actually need to be delete then recreate with the CallPilot Manager interface?

Figured it out. Login to CallPilot and delete box than Add it back. Once user logins to box to reset password and setup greetings it also deletes msgs left for previous owner.

Tellebub thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back