Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riskranger

Vendor
Jun 16, 2004
CA
A small question. I have a callpilot that I need to upgrade to the latest version. In the upgrade document there is a mention that a SANDISK 64 M upgrade kit is needed. Can I use a standard FLASH CARD or do I need to buy the upgrade kit from nortel (in fact a very expensive flash card...)

Thanks for the help

why dont you just try it and let us know.

NTL555

if you are a nortel authorized vendor, then you have access to the software ...and there is a procedure to place the sw on a flash card. (there is a FAQ as well)

if you are not a vendor ...then u'll have to buy the expensive card

I'm not an authorized vendor, but did get the software upgrade and procedure from a vendor. In this procedure that flash card upgrade kit was mention. I just want to be sure before upgrading that I can use a standard flash card instead of this kit they mention in the procedure.

Thanks

How do I respond back to bbrike or anyone who replies to a thread that I created

Actually in the upgrade doc I have for the CP 3.0 software the upgrade kit consists of a 64mb Sansdisk that is specially formatted for the CP. I have tried to up grade with the same type of pc card on my lad CP to no avail. I have ordered the tool myself.

Thanks for the info that is what I wanted to know.

Thanks again for you're help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back