Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot transfer to external number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pbxpoweruser

IS-IT--Management
Jul 16, 2007
CA
Hi everyone!
I am looking to have a menu option transfer to an external long distance number. The NCOS on my ports currently only allows local calls and I do not wish to change this.

I created a Phantom TN with a CLS of CFXA UNR WTA and TGAR screening is not activated with a DCFW to the external long distance number. When I call the menu and press the option with the call transfer block going to my phantom queue and I get a fast busy tone. If dialed internally it works no problem. I have also tried to create an ACD queue but to no avail.

At first I thought by enabling EXTT in the NET_DATA might solve the proble since this is in fact a trunk to trunk transfer. I also modified the CLS to FTTR which is supposed to allow for Trunk to Trunk transfers... Any ideas?

thx

Since you don't want to change the NCOS of the CallPilot ports, try setting the transfer block to (route ACOD+1+npa-nxx-dndn). This way this particular transfer bypasses BARS. Of course, the CLS and TGAR of the CallPilot ports will need to be programmed appropriately to dial by route access code.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

Check the opt in ftrdata....U should assaign cff instead of cfo.

alberto111 That allows for call forwarding to CDP codes without changing the set CLS to CFXA.... that won't help me!

For the callpilot to transfer to the route acod i need to add CFXA to the CLS of the ports...

alberto111 now I see where you were going with your CFF but I would rather not change that parameter. I suspect the NCOS of the DID route is stopping me from going back out as it is too low for the long distance call...I will test and report back!

It was in fact the NCOS of the incoming DID route which was being retained... So when it I try to go back out even if it is via an ACD queue or Phantom it fails...

What version of CallPilot? There is a unique restriction/permission list for Application Builder, so why not send it out directly from CallPilot? If you don't want to open up the RPL, you can add the target numbers individually as permissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back