Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot to Cisco Call Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ski123

Technical User
Mar 21, 2008
US
Is it possible to connect a CallPilot running version 2 to a Cisco Call Manager version 6. I have a request from a customer that currently has a CallPilot servicing 2 Nortel 81C's and has also installed a Cisco Call Manager in another location and wants to know if it is possible to also ling this to the CallPilot. I don't see how this could work but figured I would ask the question.

yes it works perfect.. as long as you have the cp configed right

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

There is one other thing I forgot to mention. The Call Manager is currently connected to the Nortels via Tie lines. All the DID numbers come into the Nortel and for the numbers that are on the Cisco Call Manager I have built as CDP's on the Nortel pointing to the Nortel/Cisco ties. I can't imagin how the message indicators would function for the Cisco phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back