Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot Settings via Configuration Wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSIjon

Technical User
Jun 25, 2007
CA
Greetings,

I would like to capture all the configuration setting on my release 4.0 CallPilot in the unlikely need for a rebuild. Is the best way to get the IP, keycode etc. info by running the configuration wizard? If so can this be done during the daytime?

Thanks

It is fine to get that info from Config Wizard but don't click "ok" at the end of Config Wizard or it will take the server out of service and require a reboot to get it back online. You can launch Config Wizard and step through the pages writing down the info and then click "cancel" when you have what you need.

The better way to do it is to log into the server directly and go to Start, Programs, CallPilot, System Utilities, System Information. (I think. Once you open "System Utilities" you will see the proper heading to click on.) There will be a system information tab to click on and it will show you everything.

Great - that works - thanks! FYI it is under the CP System Monitor. Does the "snapshot" button do a copy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back