Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot Reporter web page distrorted(X's in boxes where there should be headers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogg1

Technical User
Nov 3, 2008
US
Hi All,

I have installed the latest CallPilot Report PEP(CP501s03G07C) onto my new VM server(Windows 2008 r2 SP2). This is a stand alone server but will install My Callpilot on here to once this issue is fixed. The install went fine. I can access the web page and even log in but the web pages themselves look distorted. the web page looks like. I have tried my compatibility settings on both my desktop and laptop and still looks the same. Not sure if there is a setting on server that I'm missing. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks you!!!

Have you verified server requirements with that version manager? I'm not sure what they are but it seems as if it may be java related. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back