Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot Reporter on Windows Server 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

twscrb

Technical User
Jul 24, 2002
US
I have CallPilot Manager 4.04 installed and working on our Windows Server 2003 SP1 server. However, when I install CP Reporter following the instructions for Server 2003 I can't get it to load from IIS. I have a 'cprpt' folder listed under 'Web Sites' - 'Default Web Site' - 'cpmgr' in IIS but if I try to start the login page I just get a 'page cannot be found' error message. The install instructions that I'm using seem to suggest that changes need to be made to the CallPilot server also but those changes don't apply to us because our CP server is version 2.02 on an NT box. Let me know if anybody has had any success with this Server 2003 / Windows NT combination.

I am not sure that setup will work. I have CallPilot 4.0 server and also have reporter setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back