Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot reporter conneciton error

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbxNewb

MIS
Jan 9, 2008
US
Hi,

A few months ago, I was asked to install Callpilot reporter for one of my remote sites. I'd never used it before, but had the install disc from my CP installation (v.5), so I added it to my web server per the instructions. It went smoothly, and reporter now shows up when you log into callpilot manager via the web server.

I told them it was done and they were on their own. This morning I get a call that it does not retrieve any data when they tried to build/run reports. I logged in and saw it said it was not connected. I logged out and erased, then logged back in and it now shows "connected" in green up at the top. I pulled up the reporter log, and it shows:

[80004005, Unspecified error, Description: Unspecified error CDSJob::_Hookup2OMServer(): Unable to register the Reporter (the RegisterReporter function failed), Source: CallPilot Reporter]

with the object being "Connection to CallPilot Server", and the source of "System Attendant". I tried running a channel usage report, and the reports generate correctly but shows 0 for usage regardless of the data range. Its not that the reports aren't showing up as I've seen other people mention, its that it shows 0 for all the values. I Checked and OM is enabled in callpilot.

I am running v5 of callpilot and reporter, and reporter is installed on a virtual web server with the "My Callpilot" interface as well. MyCallpilot works great, never had issue with it. What do I have to do to connect the reporter successfully to the callpilot server? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back