Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot Reporter & VMware

Status
Not open for further replies.

networkfilly

Technical User
Nov 2, 2007
CA
Hello;

Anyone you know if CallPilot R5.0 Reporter is supported on virtual machine? I cannot find anything specific to vmware in the Nortel docs.

Thx
NWF

Good day,

I'm not sure if it's supported by Nortel but I have it works on a VM since more than a year. I was using it with CP 2.02 and CP 4.0 and now I'm using it with CP 5.0 without any problem!

I had it setup ona VMWare box. I have went as far as multiple cases with Nortel on reporter failure issues. They finally took a stance and said it was not supported in my case a couple years back. We were still forced to use the VMWare as no money in the budget to get a webserver blah blah blah. But once we upgraded to 5.0 reporter, no problems.

Hi...I have tried installing CP Reporter on VM and am not able to login. I get an error "Could not create Config Wizard object. Login Failed. [ -2147024891 ] ". I read on the web that it could be due to termianl services running on the server. Did you come across this error? Any other suggestions ? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back