Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot Reporter 5.1 Configuration HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devon11

MIS
May 6, 2014
US
Hi everyone,

I have had 2 techs from my vendor attempt to configure call pilot reporter on 2 different servers with supported OSs.
I could use a little guidance since both Avaya/Nortel and my vendor offer very little and my company wishes to have Reporter available soon.

I'll give a quick rundown

Callpilot Manager/Reporter installs w/o error, I have the necessary features installed and running on the server.​

I am able to ping Reporter from Callpilot and vice versa.​
But, from the installation notes, it listed 2 steps that I could not perform because the "CallPilot Reporter" folder was not in their.
The 2 steps were to navigate to the DCOM folder in the Component Services (of the Reporter server) and modify the Security settings to the Callpilot Reporter folder. It simply didn't exist.​

I was able to configure the DCOM file on the Callpilot server successfully.​

I cannot log into the Callpilot Server from the Callpilot Manager in browser on the Reporter server.​
I am given the following error when attempting to log in : Could not create Config Wizard object. Login Failed [-2147221005]​

If anyone has more detailed installation/configuration steps than Avaya/Nortel and would be willing to email or post them I would be very grateful.
I have searched the forums over and could only find snippets of info that I have either already done or doesn't apply to my situation.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back