Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

callpilot question on install 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

fizer

IS-IT--Management
Feb 7, 2005
US
I have installed the callpilot 201i on to our 81c switch. I go to reboot the system and all I get is the server is up and running but not able to take calls. I then look at the errors and see the Blue Call router is not functioning properly along with the time set. Does any one have some words of wisdom?
Thanks

What IP addresses have you configured for the ELAN and the CLAN? Make sure they are not in the same subnet.

Have you configured the M1 for the ELNK and ELAN. Make sure that you can ping the CP from M1. Like Sandy said make sure that the ELAN/CLAN is not in the same subnet. The Blue Call Router error is most of the time an ELAN or ELNK problem.

TWM

BCR error is an indication of mismatch data between the CP DB and the M1 configuration. This could be something as simple as CLS on the CP ports, key configuration in CP and PBX, IP address conflict or mismatch, CP ACD-DN configurations...

I would verify the M1 configuration, double check, triple check if you have too...once the M1 has been cleared, run thru configuration wizard and verify IP address, customer number, switch type and key 0 and 1.

Well after all this excellant input I found the Ethernet adapter was faulty. I definetly know how to work on this system after all the trials. I do appreciate all the input.

Fizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back