Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot Programming is Screwed Up 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

datajockey123

Technical User
Aug 23, 2007
CA
I have a CallPilot attached to a CICS and there seems to have been a power interruption that has caused a problem in programming.
Before the AA would work as it should and the CCR was working fine as well. Since the power problem, the programming on the AA and CCR has to be ammended with a "*" and then the extension number; i.e. "if you want to speak with accounting, press * 227 (or Star 2-2-7)" , rather then just pressing 227.
What has caused this and how is it cured so as it will operate like it should?
Regards,
Datajockey123

Sounds like maybe it went to Callpilot Mode (CP) instead of Norstar (NVM)

Press 2 when you login to check, next till Primary UI:NVM

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Another thought but that is when pressing 1 and that is Touchtone Gate....turn it off.
/AA/ then press 1

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

My first post I doubt, but what does in fact happen when you press the DN number? GD? Busy? back to AA?

And did you try a reboot?

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

What was the fix? somebody else similar issue now.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back